I was hoping to update my blog before Easter… life, Easter, vacations…lack of time…I’m here now!
I hope you all had a lovely Easter!
A few weeks ago I posted on Instagram my big bunny!
After that photo I realized that I stitched some “dots” of the bunny in the wrong colour… unpicked just a little bit…
I filled in, stitched others motifs and I stitched the eggs one-over-one.
Let me tell you that I had a hard time with the eggs.
Design by La-D-Da called B is for Bunny.
Stitched on Newcastle Linen 40 count Lune argentée with the recommended DMC threads.
It is not the first time that I stitched one-over-one on 40 count, but this time I had some trouble…the eggs are very close to each other and I decided to make a full cross…I had to unpick three times the two first eggs.
So after this frustration I decided to change my needle, I replaced my tapestry Bohin size 28 needle for the ball point bead embroidery John James size 10 needle (JJ10710B) and it worked very well! I hope this tip help out some of you!
Thank you so much for visiting! Have a lovely day!