Thank you for the comments on my last post!!
I wish one more time a Happy New Year 2011!!
Today I will talk a little bit of my projects for this year.
I made a list with about 21 things I want to stitch.
Some of them are some works that have not finished in 2010 (which are few).
But I will not reveal everything in this post, just a few:
1. SAL de Mary Glover 1787
2. Green Flip It – Lizzie Kate
3. A Primitive Calendar – Nikys Creations
4. Pinkeep Story (Gigi R – Unicef 2010)
5. Les Belles Lettres de Gigi R – L
6. Love Letters – Bent Creek
7. Snow White – Little House Needleworks
… and much more!
My last work – “By the Full Moon” – Ink Circles.
From the magazine Just Cross Stitch 2010.
I used linen, fibers from DMC, felt, beads and a satin ribbon.
Hi! My name is Lili!
Welcome to my blog “Stitching Basket”.
This is my corner to share my hobby – cross stitch.
I love to stitch! This blog, is my “diary” of my cross stitch pieces!