Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the lovely comments on my last post!
I want to tell you, that there is a contest on “The Primitive Hare” blog.
You need to stitch a beautiful pattern – Elly 1824 (the pattern is in pdf format for 3 euros).
The prize of the contest it will be a gift voucher (50 euros) from Casa Cenina.
Please for more information go to “The Primitive Hare” blog!
Good luck to all! 🙂
Thank you for the comments on my last post!!
I wish one more time a Happy New Year 2011!!
Today I will talk a little bit of my projects for this year.
I made a list with about 21 things I want to stitch.
Some of them are some works that have not finished in 2010 (which are few).
But I will not reveal everything in this post, just a few:
1. SAL de Mary Glover 1787
2. Green Flip It – Lizzie Kate
3. A Primitive Calendar – Nikys Creations
4. Pinkeep Story (Gigi R – Unicef 2010)
5. Les Belles Lettres de Gigi R – L
6. Love Letters – Bent Creek
7. Snow White – Little House Needleworks
… and much more!
There is a Giveaway on Carol Blog.
A Christmas scissor fob hand-made by Carol.
There are three chances of entering:
1. Leave a comment (together with your email address) = 1 entry
2. Be or become a follower of Carol blog = 1 entry
3. Advertise this giveaway on your own blog = 1 entry
You have until Sunday, December 12.
Good luck to all!
Click: IStitch Blog.
Hi! My name is Lili!
Welcome to my blog “Stitching Basket”.
This is my corner to share my hobby – cross stitch.
I love to stitch! This blog, is my “diary” of my cross stitch pieces!